“The great thing about being a writer is that you have a long, perhaps frighteningly long time in which to do your work.” —- Julia Leigh
- Your writing will mature (mature should not be mistaken for get better).
- You will receive a rejection letter once in your life (it will actually be more than once, much more, but I wanted to break the news to you gently).
- You will be asked to write outside your genre/comfort zone and the criticism you receive from it will cause you to doubt your talent.
- You will eventually write something that you will regret.
- You will be envious of a hot new fad writer whose name you won’t…
View original post 389 more words